View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 11:25 AM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Petknode Cat Boarding Nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by maris_sa528 View Post
ps: hi NK :). This is not personal at all. u dont take it personal please. We all are not stupid. The Petknode owners not stupid. The victim of PetKnode also not stupid. We need something better out there to protect us, to protect animal. That a lesson for some of you should learn.
wow.. read up my comments dear. bashing me or even Coony in this forum will not make any difference, don't you think as both of us are mere insignificant people who merely ask a simple question that nobody cares to answer yet take it negatively. Well, everybody entitles to own opinion , don't you think. As I mentioned before, I am merely asking. Not to pull out a commotion or anything or to gain attention.. The dispute is not between me and any of you Marini.. lets not make this topic a ground for you to deny people's voice..

p/s Marini, I am being clear minded here and been off PF for almost a year. i don't keep in grudge inside or even take it very seriously as I believe , foruming will stay in forums. whatever you have towards me in the past, just let it be. This is a very sensitive issue to fume your hatred .. Again, it's been a year. read again, that's merely a question.

Others: I wouldnt want to fume any further debate as I can sense this is more to personal attack. I asked 1 question, 1 pointed out to just 1 fact that everybody keeps on highlighting, choose your boarding place right, just that I believe my way of saying it was too loose, making people make a mountain out of a molehill, swaying from my original attention. i rest my case. Tq

When I was a young man, I wanted to change the world. I found it was difficult to change the world, so I tried to change my nation. When I found I couldn't change the nation, I began to focus on my town. I couldn't change the town and as an older man, I tried to change my family. Now, as an old man, I realize the only thing I can change is myself, and suddenly I realize that if long ago I had changed myself, I could have made an impact on my family. My family and I could have made an impact on our town. Their impact could have changed the nation and I could indeed have changed the world. ~Author Unknown