View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 11:04 AM
AnImaL lUVer..

mixa is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cat vs Furniture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferreted View Post
Dear beloved friends

I been thinking to get a cat.. i.o a dog (>.<). Well, the thing is.. my landlord put a nice leather couch and dining set that would set me back for months if they are scratched.. BANGKRUT you know.. BANGKRUT.

Well.. what if i put him in a room without the leather furnitures first, buy sisal rope scratching post (vertical and horizontal too!), teach it to scratch there by showing the motion for many days and even put catnip there.. until he used the scratching post.. put sticky tape on the leather's surroundings.. cover the leather with cloth..

will they still scratch my furniture? do they scratch doors as well? or the scratching post will be my saviour?

to me.. (i never had one) cats are vicious furniture killer.. besides that.. i love them..
hai..actually there is a spray that you can by at petshop, if i'm not mistaken la, yg membolehkan cat tak nak cakar furniture kita.. you spray benda tu dekat you punya furniture, and then the cat will not have a desire to scratch it.

my cat never scratch my door, as far as i know la..

i used to have a sofa before, but hancur my cat scratch..now i pakai kerusi kayu..because before dis i tak tau ade this spray..

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR NEW CAT !!!!!