View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 12:47 AM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve
Default Re: Facebook video of Poodle abuse

Just like what they did to the poodle, they enjoyed the publicity and make them more famous??? It is so true,why would she accept their requests?..been reading those comments from other people looking for them and one of them commented her FB is hacked so he can take the pics to compare the culprit in the videos... we don't know who is really taking that vid but we know who is punching the poor poodle...too cute to be harmed that way. The poodle didn't even bite him back to defend.

I read also one of the comments that the poodle died 3 years ago and a close friend of her confirm that.. We really don't know what's the real facts nowadays in the internet.
But I just hope Puipui is still alive. They should save the poor pup in time(if I am not mistaken with the name of their pet Shih tzu).

I just don't understand why the poodle was punched and thrown about whenever the doggie stood?
That is also more stranger than any other videos.... I had seen people torturing/killing animals for the fun of it even 'stubborn' animals got injured during abusive training but unlike this kind.

I agree, in general, it is really very strange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Adrianng,

Did you notice that her friends have suddenly increased? As I type this, it's 1344 now. These people became her 'friends' to attack her. It made me wonder, why would anyone accept those kind of friend requests? Why would someone stand for her wall to be spammed with all those hateful comments? Why didn't she set her privacy settings so that strangers can't post on her wall, or leave comments, and stopped accepting strangers' friend request? And blocked those who flamed her?

And she was the one who started it, by posting on her facebook that it's her ex-husband, Champ Alan who abused the poodle. Strange.

I know this is not about her, it's about the poodle, but the whole thing is still very strange.

Last edited by Marcelleve; 01-27-2011 at 12:57 AM.