View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Re: PETSTER Magazine

Quote:
Originally Posted by cikunit View Post
Hello friends...

I just wanna know who are familiar to this mag coz I just had a bad experience with them. Last WAD Event, I went to the booth and subscribed to this mag,paid the subscription fees, but received nothing from the girl I paid at the booth.I asked if there's any receipt should I hold on to,to prove my purchase..but she said,they dont provide any but she'll contact me regarding my subscription.

I waited for a few weeks,no news from them and I started to worry as I've never receive any of this mags at my home per my subscription.Therefore,I emailed the sales department and they barely answered me.

First email,I gave them my details so that they could check.But they answered me back like this:
"Thanks for your interest.
Please make payment to Public Bank 3138040510 (JWWT ADVERTISING)
Let me know once you’d done this.
Thanks."

Either they do not understand English or what..M not sure
Then it really got into my nerves..then I answered back that I already have made payment but receive nothing from them! Not even the latest issue I suppose to have.

Then,on Nov 15,I received this email from them: "You’ll get it by next week.Thanks."

Then..until now..NOTHING.

I wanna know if any of you have ever encountered the same problem..
or if any of you here know them..somehow..! Pls help me..TQ!
I thought Petster was a free magazine, maybe I'm wrong

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA