Thread: bbpie's
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 03:22 PM
PetFinder Guru

bbpie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: bbpie's

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Bbpie, tak usah lah put him up for adoption ... actually not all adoptions turn out better for the cat because they are territorial and they bond with you and the cats around ... it really takes very, very little to care for an outdoor cat ... cuma kasi kibbles baik dan air bersih setiap hari and then pantau penyakit ... the cat is very happy actually ... buat style Trap-Neuter-Return ... you have trapped him, neutered him and now just release him back to live around your house, feeding him every day ... since you have been doing it for 25 years bermakna nya tak ada terdapat serious conflicts dengan jiran dah la ... tapi make sure you kembiri ALL the cats, especially the females, kalau tidak, sooner or later, ALL your cats and the strays will suffer together and your neighbours will start giving trouble ...
hahaha..bukan bb xmo bela dia bro..dak ketot tu ha..hissh..suke nor smackdown org lain..very d garang..even with kenit yg da lama. tido betaun lam satu bilik satu katil..sorang kat kepala..sorang kat kaki. kenit now..lebih suke lepak on d roof of d house, jadi jaga. he waits for me to come home baru balik. believe me ive tried everything with dak ketot nih..but he just wont let go. he just wants me for his own, d bilik is his alone..but sayang punye pasal, i work around it, even terkejar2 constant supervision after 5 years i think d 3 of us managed to work out a schedule..

Yen ni mmg pandai bawak diri even around Ketot. tapi I still dont leave them alone sbb da taw pangai dak ketot tuh. Yen cannot be left in d house unsupervised (pasu mak da pecah weh). sbb dia manja & comel bb sian kat dia, so m hoping someone can take care of him n give him more. for now when m home he plays in d house, other times he will b outside kat garden. malam tido lam cage dia kat luar la..with dak Awang.