View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 08:07 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Talking Mr. Bollywood ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezer View Post
Why am I being branded Mr. Bollywood huh?

No thanks to Andy, I am sure..

Oh, it was a blast meeting all the cool ppl there at the photoshoot! And thanks to Andy and his new 'toy' we now have some great photos to show for.. I am sure when we are all old and senile, we'll smile at these shots..
BECUZZZZZZZ .... Ezer, becuz you have the looks and your chest is also washboard sexy and hairy enough ... serious, Ezer! Go ask the girls .....

Hey, what's wrong with the title, man? Why, those guys earn BIG BUCKS lerrrrrr ... don't you weanna be rich and retire to do stuff you really enjoy in life rather than having to do things that sucks just to earn a living? I wouldn't mind trading places with you anytime, dude ..... but I am not tanned enuf, just like Andy ... so we're just gonna sit on the sidelines green with envy ...

I actually have a friend that can make tons of money doing things he finds boring and unchallenging but that which he likes and enjoys doing doesn't pay much ... hehehehheheeeee!!!!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies