View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 01:11 AM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: Protest Board. Download here

Chelly:
I noticed that your tone has been pretty strong on Clement all this while, and your response to his recent posts have definitely gone overboard from a friendly conversation.

I understand your angle of trying to correct some of Clement's writings that are inaccurate, but there are many ways of doing so, and the choice of tone will determine whether the conversation is friendly or hostile.

Clement:
I understand the frustration you are going through when personal attacks are launched against you, but please refrain from retaliating directly as that would likely result in a bigger dispute. Please PM me if such scenarios arise again and I will help you resolve it, as they are mostly misunderstandings.

To Everybody:
Please refrain from any further unwarranted personal attacks aimed at ridiculing others. I will be enforcing strict rules on anybody that violates such guidelines again, and I have already warned a number of forumners, with subsequent violations resulting in account bans. There have been too many heated debates recently that serve no purpose and interest to this forum, and I do not want to see any such attacks again from anyone.

If any of you have problems with another forumner, PM me or Ezer and we will help you resolve it, but do not turn this forum into a war of words. Irrelevant posts in this thread have been deleted.

Thanks.

Last edited by AndyKoh; 03-07-2009 at 01:24 AM.