View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 02:20 PM
Animal Lover

mr_eff is on a distinguished road
Default Re: which one is better....klinik kerajaan or klinik swasta 4 pet?

i have one story.

i have 6 cats.2 (angah & bulan) of them selalu je keluar rumah and mingle with stary cats (flat house).one day,the 2 were not at home for few days.i searched for them and i found that they were sick.i brought them home and they refuse to eat or anythin.i decided to go to govt vet the next day (im x rich & im a student).but they died the next day.I was devastated.Then,another 1 (Along.who never go out) also sick.i sespected she got the disease from the other 2.

So,i brought her to govt vet.which only open from 8.30 til 12.30 (WTF!) at Section 15 Sh Alam.The stuffs were friendly.but they ignored the fact that my 2 cats were died because of the same symptoms (x eat etc) they told me that she only got a normal fever.plus,the doctor was not even there!!!(WTF 2!)i thot they were right so we went home and gave her the medine.still,nothings change.and another one (Bungsy) got the same symptom and we were decided to bring them to private vet.

the next day,Along passed away and we can only brought Bugsy to the private vet at Sec 13 Sh Alam.the doctor said he was infected with a deadly virus.he got injected twice and even with the virus test.Eventhough it was pricy,but Bugsy is much better now.In fact,i think he is totally fine now.The private vet was great and very professional.

I blame myself for Along and even Angah & Bulan for what happened.I shud go to the private vet on the first place.Im pissed off with the treatment of the gov vet and i swear i will never go back there again.NEVER!!!!now i realizes that its true that govt vet (or any other departmnet) is sucks!they are not professional and horrible!

so,i agree that the private vet is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much better!

xoxo eff