View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 11:23 AM
PetFinder Guru

daphne1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to daphne1985
Default Re: Spca ampang in need of more adopters...

Sorry Kak Anum about my emotion and my thread here.. I just cant stand here looking at ppl behave as abang anak buluh..I dont noe how old is him but he really kurang ajar..I cant stand on see this ppl still can survive in animal lover forum..

To be hornest I hate Him..I hate Him so much and much and much and even more than much...u noe why coz I nv see a ppl like him..he curse me and he curse my puppy he even dare to ruin my puppy that already past away...

HE IS SUCH A CRUEL MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

I dont understand he like to survive in our animal lover forum here but he cant behave friendly and support us, and he keep on want ppl to think the same opinion as him. If u not support him then he will said all the bad to u..even the died animal..even my puppy that have died for 2 months..

Many time trying to be friend to him try to act polite coz we want friend but we dun want enemy but wut he does..I din see any improvement from him, i hope and i wish he could change his attitude but he did not change at all..yet he still here kacau forummer like us..Because of him, he make me less to come forum and all my PF friends did said so..he is too childish..and ppl ask me to go other website since here PF already polluted..Not even fun anymore..Not even feel happy to talk about our pets...

So Politic..I feel sad and disappointed about the forummers here ..