View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 11:16 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default DBKL Came to My Apartment

Amanda, all those cats were once pet.Abandoned by their owner when they got pregnant and also the owner move out. They have no place to go.This is the only place they know. The feral cats is from some of the ex-pet cat.When I first moved in here 2005, I feed them and play with them. I didn't do anything because they have owner. But soon I saw one by one come to my place for food.Heavily pregnant. So that was time I started my mission. Start to give their kittens for adoption and was looking around for cat forum to get more info and potential adopter. I started with kitten.com.

Ashley,the enforcement officers are from Klinik Kembiri Setapak but different division. I explained everything abt rescuer,fosterer neutering etc.Their answer?? We are just doing our job. If we don't take action,we are in trouble. I was thinking to complaint abt dogs the resident keep in their unit.But what is the point?? It doesn't solve any problem. More animal will suffer.

I will have to start taking their pics to post here. I'm totally lost right now. Don't know where to start. Maybe tmrw I can think straight. Too many things happen in 1 nite.

Malaysia should start draft new law for animal.Animal have every right to live in this world too. I know some countries in Europe imposed heavy penalty for those who kacau the strays.