View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 12:31 PM
-

simple is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DBKL Came to My Apartment

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Need to have a good relationship with neigbhour, do you think why they do complain to you first? you not think isn't too noise until they do report? or something wrong your relationship to public?
Even if you & neighbor friendly, not necessary they won't complaint.
My ex-neighbor is an example. You can call it hypocrite, but some ppl thought they were being polite. They won't tell u that they disagree with yr actions (in my case, i "was adopted" by a heavily pregnant stray cat, and she got 3 kits after). The cats were in my apt full time and if outside, only stayed within the "cage" i.e. grill surrounding the front door, but the fact is - in our place, u can't hv pets in the apt. I found out later from another neighbor that they baited my cats and sent them somewhere. Only the mother cat found her way back the next day.
I (politely) asked the auntie abt it, and she coolly said - the cats make this place dirty! I asked her - dirty, where ? (.. the rest is history --- but i know where she lives now ... ).
So, you see, you don't hv to make enemies enough for ppl to hate cats. The cats' presence itself turn some ppl off.