View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 02:11 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Let's help Egeh :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by azmyrax View Post
Exactly, I was very annoyed when she feels like me and midnightmaiden are kutuking her when our only concern is the cat. It feels like 'habis madu sepah dibuang'. As I was saying to midnightmaiden, she doesnt feel the gravity of the consequences of sending cats to PAWS. maybe she's too naive, or ignorant? I couldn't know.
And she was saying about 'trust' issues with adopters and thus chose to trust PAWS with her cat. Not that I am saying that PAWS didnt do a good job at helping stray cats, I am saying that she could have done better by spending a minute more in finding Egeh a good home. If only she is reading this thread (but I doubt it because she is a very busy woman), I hope she will feel guilty from looking at Egeh's photos.
Takde lah, orang macam tu never feel guilty la, only pretend to feel guilty ... all crocodile tears. The reason I say so is because after reading the link, it looks like she tossed all her cats out the window. Free pulak tu, pastu not a single one vaccinated or neutered. At least most people although refuse to neuter their cats because they want to breed them do the vaccination bit! Pastu kata nak terus terbang ke Dubai ... hey, an animal lover does not pack her bags today and fly off tomorrow just like that! You will have ample notice that you will be going somewhere and will make time for your pets if you genuinely love them. Too many people give the emotional blackmail that they are leaving the country, kan? For all you know, besok dan lusa pun she will still be IN the country. Semua tipu punyer sebab kehabisan madu!
Quote:
Originally Posted by azmyrax View Post
Egeh's eyes are very sad. I've got shivers when she looked up when I called her name. Sayang lah, she's a very pretty girl and to end up at PAWS, I feel that the owner leave her for death.
An animal has the intelligence to sense that he/she has been abandoned and also know how to feel depressed and despair that he/she will be killed, believe me. Those are mournful eyes you saw.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies