View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 09:29 AM
Animal Lover

KongLiew is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Extremely lovely abandoned dog looking for 2nd chance

My sister came across an abandoned dog named Happy at a carwash at Bandar Sg Long,Kajang. She's very lovely and most ppl around that area feed her daily. One day, Happy followed my sister home and since then she comes to visit us occasionally. She's so smart that she knows the way back to the carwash after visited our place. My sister will bring her to shower every week. Unfortunately, last week we saw a Chinese man chasing Happy with a stick and threatening that he will poison Happy next time he sees her. We are totally shocked and worry for Happy's safety everyday and night now. Therefore we plan to create a profile at Petfinder.com to find her a forever home. At the mean time, she still hang around carwash which is very dangerous for her. We couldn't adopt Happy as we already have 2 dogs at home. Therefore, we looking for someone who can give Happy a good forever home. Happy has been vaccinated, spayed and dewormed and ready for adoption.

Happy is smart, obedient, and likes to get attention from human :-)

View Happy's profile here: http://www.petfinder.my/pets/58981/

If you interested to get more info about Happy, please don't hesitate to call Wen Jing on 0111-2390329. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	aviary_1405903527841[1].jpg
Views:	170
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	12148   Click image for larger version

Name:	Happy.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	12151   Click image for larger version

Name:	Happy visit us.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	12152  

Last edited by KongLiew; 07-25-2014 at 07:38 AM.