View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 12:46 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pet adopted from blackie007

Hi there Pepper,

Welcome to Petfinder forum.

Yes, Snowy, oops, Sidney is one very playful kitten. I'm so glad she found a home with you. If I could, I would have taken her home myself.

Snowy has been fed dry kibbles. I am not sure how her stool was like but I should think it would not have been watery. Jimmy is a better person to answer your questions. I'll sms him now and ask him to log in when he is free.

Once again, thanks so much for taking such good care of Sidney. That's a lovely name you gave her, btw. Please post photos of her when you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper View Post
Hi, I'm new to petfinders. I juz adopted a cat, snowy now known as sidney, from blackie007 about a month ago. I'd juz like to update on how sidney's doing. She's actually getting better, gaining weight and getting more playful. But she's also not the healthiest cat. She's having diarrhoea now.

Blackie007, what do you normally feed her? And is her stool normally soft? It's been going on for the past week. There was water in the stool last week, but this week it's juz soft but no water. I already took her to the vet and she's still on medication (probiotics) and chicken breast. I juz started to feed her her normal dry catfood on monday. And she has been meowing very loudly in the mornings and nights lately.

Please let me know if this is normal or should I take her to the vet again.

Pepper