View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 11:25 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default our Dog Whisperess? What is this?

Miket,Furkids have FULL knowledge abt cats. He helped a lots of forumers here on cats. He know cats on his back of his hand I would say. He even suggested to us on which books abt cat we should buy. I bought the book and I give FK 2 thumbs up. You may notice his knowledge abt cats from his posting around here. I don't mind calling him Cat Whisperers

Quote:
Originally Posted by miket View Post
My dear FurKids

Before you go any further with accusations of "off-target imagination", let me just say you obviously have read Evan's 'Horse Whisperer' and did not understand a single thing? It's called natural horsemanhip.

In the words of Nicholas Evans, author of Horse Whisperer:
"...Probably for as long as man and horses have known each other, there have always been people who seemed to know what was going on inside a horse's head. Sometimes they were seen as witches and some were even burned at the stake because when a horse went berserk, it was thought the devil was in him and, by extension, anyone who could expel the devil must, it was thought, have some kind of magic power." (my emphasis)

So, still think it's my imagination? Or, is it your ignorance of history of horsemanship?

Should you be so flippant about using words like 'cat whisperer' and the like? Instead of sipping teh tarik and looking cool, you're better off learning not just animal training, but history too. Here's the source of the quote: http://nicholasevans.com/faq/faq.asp

Finally, you can stop your bleeding heart lines about cats. Doesn't work on me. Whispering will not help cats either. Only knowledgeable owners will. You might want to try to be one? That might help the cats you're trying to save.

Stay warm and well.

best regards
miket