View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 03:51 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Why so hard to find reptile and exotic care product around Kedah..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashimi View Post
I'm hate and tiring to find any petshop that have a multi-vitamin and another petcare for exotic pets.
You have to understand one word... 'exotic'.. dats why dia letak 'exotic' pets.. I rasa u leh baca2 on the net..and ask the courtesy of petshop owners to buy it for you...Memang payah and maybe mahal sket..but that what we got if we are in 'exotic' kinda thingy..

• attractive or striking because colorful or out of the ordinary : an exotic outfit | [as n. ] ( the exotic) there was a touch of the exotic in her appearance.
• of a kind not used for ordinary purposes or not ordinarily encountered : exotic elementary particles as yet unknown to science.
noun
an exotic plant or animal : he planted exotics in the sheltered garden.
a thing that is imported or unusual : the market in exotics has gone crazy with

Nway..in Penang...cat products pun susah.. Semua for dogs..welcome to the club... The least I can do.. order online ke...pesan kat counterparts kat KL ke..order special request kat pet shop ke...tengoklah camna.. Have to make do ma...