View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 12:02 PM
Mama Kabu & ChiChi

anitayusof00 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Worst Thing That Your Cat Has Done!

Same thing happened to me. Anyway, despite of our furkids poo or pee on handbags, bed and such, my belated Kapas peed on my newly printed assignment which I'm due to submit on that day itself. I stayed up until 4am to finish it, had only 2 hours of sleep, woke up to catch an early bus to my uni in KL and only to find a big surprise waiting for me. Imagine how I feel ? It was about 60 pages and I got no time to reprint it (else I'll miss the bus). I only managed to reprint the asgmt at a cc at my uni.

Other worst things that they did was menjahanamkan my harta benda of course....Curtain torn, table runner punya jade yg dangling & bergoyang2 bila ditup kipas angin habis rosak, so as my fake flowers (bunga hidup pun dah banyak kali mati sebab diaorg suka lompat2 & pijak2 bunga tu).....my tempayan hiasan pun pecah sebab jadi port nyuruks time diaorg main2, same goes to my egyptian vases (pecah sampai 3 biji sekali....bayangkanlaa...) Tapi sayang punya pasal, relakan sajer laaa....