View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 03:23 PM
PetFinder Guru

bbpie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Spca ampang in need of more adopters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Banyak kala mereka tak retreat mcm tu, Bb, in a lot of cases it ended up with the kucing-suffering a much worse fate than before akibat api kemarahan yg bertambah teruk (to the point where logic fails completely) ... mereka talipon aje Bandaraya atau mereka terus tabur racun tikus ... and there goes all your hard work and neutered cats ... and the vacuum gets filled with new unneutered cats and you are back to square one or even worse ... do try to keep the temperature and blood pressure rendah (I know it is easier said than done) ... in situations like this, the head has really got to rule the heart ... for the poor cats' sake.

Sebab tu saya kata that as long as the environment for tolerance towards animals living amongst us in the community as managed stray colonies is not established by people concerned via aggressive Adult Communities Awareness Education Programs, Trap-Neuter-Release is in vain.

It is no point targeting school kids because the core problem lies with the adults.

not to worry abe, as for now, ive not lost my cool (yet). i just try n talk some sense in them. mmg betul, its d adults that need to b educated, in turn dorang turunkan ilmu kat anak2. believe me, before this no one even knew about nak kembirikan kucing, TNR n what not. its always d attitude "tidak ape" or "its not my prob". thankfully, ive lived in that area sejak kecik..so its like a kampung juga, everybody knows everybody..so wont b good to masam muke n such. i am tryin as much as possible to reach out to them n make them understand, allhamdulillah..neighbours depan belakang seme tunjuk positif signs.