View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 04:45 PM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kelana jaya veterinary clinic thrown dead body cat into dustbin!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anizarina View Post
i agree with kak nurul...actually as per my previous reply, i am one of the KJVC for almost 1 year + +..both Bubuye and Shiro memang rina bwk jumpe dr Intan. but for deworm, vaccination or sakit2. tak pernah boarding lagi.

i know dr intan suke rawat stray cat. and kalau ada org bawa stray cat, dia jarang charge or min charges(based on beberapa org customer yg rina sesembang n jumpe n hantar that stray cat.)..one of the customer ada cattery kt kelana jaya so all the stray cat yg dia jumpe, dia kana bwk jmpe dr Intan. she always feed the stray cat kt belakang shop(i pernah nampak).rina xpernah pi kt boarding site dia..so rina tak tahu how it is..

kak nurul, based on TT sad story, is there any possibilities that the parvo virus yg kene kt his 4 kitten di sebabkan oleh stray cats nie?kan dia campur2 stray + kucing org dlm 1 tempat boarding yang sama?
Yes, it could be a possiblities that the parvo virus could have infected the 4 kittens.
Diseases like FIP, FIV, Parvo just to name a few are very deadly diseases as the virus are airborne. Just with a sneeze another cat can be infected besides sharing a food bowl or litter box. If Dr. Intan is very hygiene consious, and disinfect her clinic, boarding area with clorox then maybe chances of the virus to spread is minimal. Forgot to mention that the FIP/ FIV virus can survive for at least 6 months! So if there is previous cats that has this virus definitely it can transmit onto new cats that enter the boarding house. So as cats owners, its very important for us to make sure that the boarding house is CLEAN and looks HYGENIC for the safety of our pets.

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/