View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 12:17 AM
PetFinder Guru

BellXun is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: OMG! I saw people eat dog meat in........

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivi View Post
what kind of human can do this. The dog only come to him because he trust him. How can he do this kind of thing. He even knocked the dog twice. So s**k this kind of human.

Well maybe because the dog was raise for consumption in the first place. Imagin if all the activitst save and tresure the life of meat-cows. then macdonals will go bankrup. hahaha. All the cows will be saved, and all the americans starve to death (coz all their kids eat is macdonalds, hahaha)

And vivienlpl.... sumtimes it isnt about demand... in australia in farms... rabbits are pests as they crawl under the wire fench and eat the farmers fruit n vegis. So, farmers decided to shot them on sight. so they wont come into to the farming area. but they keep breeding and invading farms. so. the farmer can onli shoot them again. meat can be eaten too. kangaroos, same case, city people think they are very rare, must protect. while rural area residence see them as pest as there are alot and they keep hopping over the tall fence, eat the vegis and cannot jump back out. hahaha. so... farmers shoot them too.

so anyway, my point is. it is not always about demand. Farmers dont kill them because they are mean. just because they have to. normall they keep afew as pets too. hehe. Humans keep expanding development into the forest. animals have to come out. its just the way it goes. If u can think of a way to stop human development, then the animals can truly be saved. I heard from tv once. in indonesia, in average for one large palm oil mill to be build. 4000 orang utans will be homeless. and only about 70% or 60% are rescued.

So, What can WE do. I am interested in your opinion.

Cheers~

Peace.