Thread: Imadi Pet Shop
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 01:25 PM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Imadi Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Well, he hasnt explained. Instead, he tried to shift the blame, and shift the focus away. And he wasn't honest, he tried to hide his close friendship with Ismail.

Please know I am not attacking him. What I am asking for is ACCOUNTABILITY. Be accountable, be responsible. That's all. Is that too much to ask??
Good Day to All...
As i have some request to explain certain things about what happen to Garlic (Bina's cat) and Imadi Pet Shop, so this is my explanations.

As you all know, I have just engaged a vet (a certified vet - fresh from UPM). At that time, she is not so confident of doing the surgery for spaying. I do received two cats for spaying, the rest is for neuter. As I have sent some cats for spaying at Imadi Pet Shop n Clinic and so far there's no problem, and with the cats health as my utmost importance, i've send both of the cats to Imadi. The cost that i'm paying to Imadi for the above procedure is much more that I'm charging, but doesnt matter as for me, that cat's health is much more important. Unfortunately, Garlic had a little complications and had to be treated further. The other cat doing just fine and i had not received any complaints. I believe Bina had spoken to Imadi and had know all the complications related to Garlic. As what she said, it is then up to all of us to make a judgement or consideration. I'm happy to note that Garlic is okay now and for me, that's is all matter.
As for me, due to the Garlic case, I've stop sending my cats to Imadi. Moreover, my vet now has the confidence after some observation and training at other clinics. So far, I'm happy to say that all the procedures above had been done and had yet to received any complaints or complications. Alhamdulilah...
For the questions of me supporting BYB (Imadi pet Shop), I only have this to say. Go and visit Imadi Pet Shop and make your own judgement. I'm not saying that I'm happy with Imadi and certainly I'm against some of his method and his pricey price cats, but still it is up to you alll.
For the question of wether he is a certified vet or not.... I really don't know. You guys are welcomed to do the investigation, and by all means report to the higher authority if proven he's not a certified vet. Do this not because of your hatred towards BYB but do this because it is against the law.
Thanks.
Dear Atomic,
How do you come to conclusion that I know everything about Imadi? Good friends yes, but do good friends tell you all? If I know Imadi Pet is not a vet, you think I dare to risk all of my cats lives (not less than 10) and other customers cats?
Sorry, but I'm afraid to say, that this thread is more of racist attack than to find the real truth.