View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 01:40 PM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Imadi Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicjelly View Post
Hello,

I have something to share about Imadi Pet Shop too. Went there a few weeks back, and went over to the back to have a look at the kittens, and my my he has over 100 cats at the back there! And it's all for breeding! They are all kept in small little cages and in some cages there's mother cat nursing 4-5 kittens. And to top it all off, most of the kittens has fungal infection and some of them are not very healthy. And yet he's still trying to tell me that he's selling them cheap at RM 1.5k.

He's also selling CFA certified Maine Coones at RM 3.8k and the some of the kittens have fungal infection around their necks and yet he's still trying to justify that his price is the cheapest one out there! This guy is absolutely insane!

Here's some inside info about the 'vet'. He aka Ismail aka the shop owner used to have a certified vet working for him but he was then fired. And while the vet was working there, Ismail used to assist the vet in surgeries and that makes him think he's qualified enough to do his own surgeries now. Yes, he is not a vet and he cuts those poor cats up and neuter them himself! There is no vet that I know of currently working there as of the last time I went to his place. That is why the kittens he's selling are in bad shape too as there are about 30-40 kittens (or maybe more) and no one is looking after them but one Indonesian maid (or worker).

If you don't believe me, check the place out for yourself, he easily has about 15-20 cats/kittens at the front of his shop but ask him if he has more kittens for sale, and he will take you to the back and you'd be amaze at the amount of cats/cages back there.

And as for Sillylupie's cat, what happened?

Yes, I have heard about Ismadi Pet Shop too. Infact, I do know for a fact that some of the certified breeders (will not name them) send their kittens to him to sell.

He will mark up the price and then share it with the breeder once the cat is sold.

So.... we know that some breeders do support and supply to him the cats. And some he will breed. Infact, I did come across his advertisement once on the net and I must say he has lots of different breeds for sale. He even said, if he does not have it he can find one for me.

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/