Thread: Disappointed
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 12:28 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Disappointed

Dear all,

When we decline certain request, it doesn't mean we have lost our passion. It is another way to make public realize, its time to be responsible for all being.

As mentioned earlier, a distress dog will be more distress to be caged in a shelter. Animals have feelings too. All of us, meaning the people who walked in SPCA must understand that we do not encourage abandoning, surrendering and we do not have space for boarding. We do not board dogs.

From Smfan's post, it was not mentioned that she asked for any treatment. She wanted to board the dog for a day. Only a day. SPCA does not board any dogs at all. I have to repeat myself. Does this mean we have no passion? How could it be euthanized if she has no intention to leave it there? Don't you think by declining to her request, we are actually doing it/her a favor, to go on living?

Come on people, when are we going to learn to be responsible? Where is the compassion, passion which were mentioned so many times in this thread?

It is human nature to exaggerate when things don't go their way. We respect the good deed of hers, but to board or leave a distress dog in a shelter... is totally out of the question.

Here I am trying to make people understand why we discourage all the actions which may lead to euthanasia. Are we still the cruel people whom being misjudged for not wanting to take in any "slim chance" cases?

Yup! We are the irresponsible ones (not SPCA) who caused the over populated strays in this country. So when are we going to take charge of it, other than passing the burden and letting others (SPCA) to do the dirty job?

The answer is: EACH AND EVERY INDIVIDUAL IS RESPONSIBLE TO TAKE THESE ANIMALS IN FOR FOSTERING, CARING AND RE HOMING.

If all of the people in the country adopt at least one dog and one cat from the streets or the shelters and have them neutered, MALAYSIA WILL BE A ZERO STRAY NATION IN NO TIME.

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 10-14-2009 at 01:12 PM.