View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 06:07 PM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Spay & Neuter Programe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
Hi, Nurul --

First let me congratulation you, June and Ramzee for making this effort! Every animal -- stray and pet -- that we can spay and neuter represents a victory in keeping the homeless population under control. Great work you're doing!

I'm not sure I understand, though, what you mean when you say that no one has taken any actions whatsoever. A lot of people are working very hard in the spay/neuter campaign. Dr. Chan Kah Yein, for example, founded an NGO to raise awareness and sponsor spay/neuter for stray animals. Alicia Ling Horsley and Jimmy Lee both rescue and neuter strays, as do many of the PF rescuers that I know of. Many more PF members donate time and money to animal welfare organisations, including SPCA.

Again, I really applaud what you've accomplished by working with Klinik Kembiri, and I think your idea to start raising awareness within our local communities is excellent! I just want to be spread some credit wherever it is due -- both to you and to everyone who is working to improve the lives of animals in Malaysia. And please forgive me if I misunderstood your post -- I wish you nothing but the best success!
Hi Maneki,

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement.

Please don't get me wrong when I say that 'no one has taken any actions'. This statement was targetted to those who talk but has not taken any action. Those are the people who likes to talk big and make fun of of people's effort. They know how to talk and critize as well as making fun of other people's effort.

My statement was not targetted to those who have been doing rescuing work.

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/