View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 07:51 PM
Animal Lover

Ruivy33 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Please adopt my Persian/Himalayan cat

Hi catlovers,

I am writing this with a contemplatin amd confuse mind.My female Persian Himalayan cat age of 1 has attacked me 3x now since she gave births for the 1st time about 2months ago.I am the only one in my family members and among friends who visited that got attacked.She literally just HATES me.Her name is Lilybelle.I bought her at age of 4months and kept well indoor alone for almost 6months before I got her a handsome husband.She was really tame and affectionate, even after she got a new husband.They get along pretty well too although different breed.The disaster started after Lilybelle gave birth.She starts hating me and his husband, Boots.Now Boots live at my sister's house because Lilybelle could not accept him after she gave birth. Lilybelle also seems to hate me and had been stalking me and finally attacked me 3x which leads to minor injuries and 2 stitches.She basically will smell me first before suddenly attacking me by clinging her nails digging it into my thighs or calves.Ouch.She scratched me alot dirinf the 1st attack, but during the 2nd and 3rd one Iwas much more prepared and acted cool and not panic.
Now I am giving up with her weird attitude which comes once in a blue moon...but well aware of.She makes me scared of living in my own home. She will only be nice when she is hungry...so that is why I have no problem feeding her.I also have kept her inside our glass bathroom with her kittens due to safety reason.
Please....anyone.....wanna adopt or help me?????I really love her but I am terrified by her....And at the same time I am afraid she might attack new parents...Only catexpertise no how to handle her....