View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 12:15 PM
Banned

Pawprints is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Boycott Cruel Restoran Aleef Caterers at TD129, TTDI Market

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynielime View Post
Have to report to their animal investigator. Ms Cunera. She's awesome. She's come to my neighborhood twice to visit people in my neighborhood that i had complained about. a lot of them. i think 5 or 6 households. she visited them all.
How nice! SPCA can go a long way to educate and create awareness towards the setting up of an animal compassionate society. At least even if they do not even lift a finger to hulur one little kibble to a hungry stray, they will be aware of the shamefulness of an ungenerous and unkind heart and refrain from throwing dirt at the compassionate people who actually get down and do something out of their own pockets and time! Yes, Ashley, I think the SPCA can go around the market area and do that. It is important because we cannot rehome all strays even wealth-rich nations like America cannot do that and have to resort to TNR where the animals are not rehomed but returned to where they were found ie. on the streets but educated the community to be animal compassionate and create an animal friendly community.

There are several strays in the area which regulars have neutered and are feeding they have settled in well, found safe hiding and sleeping places and provided much happiness and joy to the people working around there in the form of pet therapy. These animals are NOT and MUST NOT to be removed from the area! They have become the pets of animal lovers there and because the people have bonded with them, it will cause much heartbreak and sorrow.

It is the future dumped animals that need to be addressed and the market people must be sympathetic and help out until they can be rehomed. They must also learn to contribute towards TNR in terms of $$, time and floor space.

But most important, to help catch and NEUTER THOSE EVILS that dump the innocent animals, many too young to fend for themselves and many sick and injured.