View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 12:44 PM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Good news on breeder celect

Hi All

I have some good news (i hope this is good news to you all).

I have posted some threads on using reycled paper pellet and there are quite some interests i would say looking at the numbers who read my posts

For those who are truly interested in purchasing or learning more about breeders, i'd like to propose the following

1) that we band together in a group as petfinder.my members

2) arrange with breeder celect distributor to provide to this group of petfinder.my members a small gathering where we can learn more about and

a) educate members on issues related to health of cats (and owners) due to use of improper litter material

b) enable members to get discounts on purchases of breeder celect and/or get sample packs for those who wish to try purchase before making a purchase

c) educate members on issues relating to owning cats/grooming cats,cats health, etc, especially for beginners and any other pet topics of interest (on a regular basis if this takes off)

d) let members learn more about breeds of cats (hoping to hold talks about cat breeds regularly)

e) provide venue for us like-minded people to learn and to help spread awareness on responsbile pet ownership (what it entails)

f) enabling members to practice CSR through their consumer purchases

i need sufficient number of people to get this off the ground. details like venue, time, date, and itinerary will be decided once i get sufficient number and can talk to the related corporate entities.

is there anybody interested? oh yeah, no membership joining fee required.

you may pm me your full name and contact email

i'll do the rest

pls note that i'm not doing this for a profit , i don't get a commission or any "kickback" at all - but i'd like to start the ball rolling on what we've been propagating at this forum - creating, instilling and inculcating awareness about pet ownership, responsible pet ownership in addition to love and respect for animals.