Thread: Imadi Pet Shop
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Imadi Pet Shop

Yes, Charlene.that is why we asked for Pakcu's explaination. Most of us didn't know this Imadi Shop exist until Bina's tell her story. At the same time,some forumers calling,PM and smsing telling me that they have bad experience with Imadi Petshop. We didn't know his relationship with Pakcu also as we never get involved with MCC or other cat club.

Some forumers also called me and saying that their cats were fine after the operation from Pakcu shop. This could be done by Pakcu's vet. I don't know.No more information abt that given to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Let's not forget that it is not just Imadi Pet Shop but Pakcu Usual Petshop, too.

I find this extremely disturbing....

3-May-09, I sms'ed' and told him that the wound looks wet and if the thread need to be removed? (because it doesn't look like the one that would dissolve itself.) - He said need not remove, leave it for 2 days not to worry.

So, I waited ....

7-May-09 (morning) I sms'ed' him and said "Garlic's wound dont look good. A bit reddish and open at the end"
He replied and said it is normal, that reddish is caused by GARLIC licking her wound. Asked that I apply yellow lotion and medic collar. I did just that...
7-May-09 (evening) I sms'ed' him and said wound don't look normal. He said he will ask vet ...

I waited... waited.... nothing...
In the evening, I asked hubby to send GARLIC to Baby Pets but unfortunately, they were closed. This is on the 8-May-09.

9-May-09, I sms'ed in the morning saying that GARLIC is not getting better and what did the vet said. He said he will get the vet to call me in the afternoon. The vet called and asked that I send GARLIC in to Pakcu again ... which I did in the evening.

Sun, Mon ... no news, so I called the vet and he said has to board GARLIC for 5 days and put her on anti-biotic ... (and rm165!!) ... I relented and hope for the best! Tues, Wed, Thurs ... still no news, I be tahan, called Pakcu, he didn't answer, so sms'ed' him and ask about GARLIC ... so he replied and said need to cage for another "week"!!!

extracted from http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....3&postcount=69

I asked around and found that Pakcu & Ismail are tight buddies, they both belong to the same MCC club, and he knew Ismail is not a vet. And when Lupie contacted Pakcu on her cat's condition, there is a distinct lack of concern. Those 2 facts were what disturbed me so much.