View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 06:18 PM
Banned

khengteik is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to khengteik
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

hmm.....

I think you didn't notice my previous postings (few months back) regarding this issue..... I've stated clearly that just by educating the children is not enough.... Yes, SPCA arguably did go to schools, kindergardens and such to educate the children there.... My argument at that point of time was not to stop educating the children.... but to put more emphasis in educating the adults. I've never actually heard or seen any information about workshops or forums that are for the adults. All SPCA is doing is educating the children only.. As i've pointed out last time, you educate the kids..... but at the end of the day, when they go home, their parents are doing the exact opposite of what is being thought/told/explained to them.. so whats the point there of educating the children? many forummers have given their opinion as well as experiences in this issue.... However, SPCA Volunteers keeps on saying that it is hard to educate the adults, its a waste of time, etc etc.... giving excuses one after another...... But at the end of the day look what is happening at P.ketam.... and what is SPCA doing there? trying to educate the adults there..... why do it now when at the point of time when i suggested doing it, i was told off by SPCA Volunteers?

At that point of time, if everyone would be more open minded and maybe discuss on ways and means to educate the adults/general public, I'm sure there would be alot of positive feedbacks/suggestions.... Which all could be utilized by SPCA....