View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 09:12 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Is it Ok if I buy TICA Cert for my Cat

Hi Newbie,

Below is the reply from an AB TICA judge on what you can do to lodge your complaint to TICA regarding this person dishonest practice. I know how unethical Ismail is but I didn't know he is that daring to make such offer to anyone just to make some fast buck.

Dear Jim,

I want to introduce myself to you – I am Tomoko’s husband and I also judged the show which has been organized by MCFA / Ismail Mohd Ali last weekend in Shah Alam.

As we have not been involved in this matter (i.e. Faking of pedigrees) we can only ask you to go the official way, which means that you can write an official complaint to TICA (including the affiliated fee or (I think) USD 25,- or USD 50,-) and give prove of the unethical behaviour of the person. If there is no official complaint than the TICA Board of Directors won’t do anything about it – this is the policy of our association. You will find all the information at the TICA-Homepage at http://www.tica.org

Concerning the problem with the non-pedigreed Persian I recommend that you neuter the cat. You can show him as Household Pet in TICA. I wouldn’t use the cat for stud-service as this only helps unethical or backyard-breeders continue their work.

You have my permission to send my letter to the petfinder-forum,

mit lieben Grüßen / with kind regards

Kurt Vlach

TICA-AB-Judge

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA