View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 12:29 AM
PetFinder Guru

adrianng87 is on a distinguished road
Smile My Aquatic Friends

hi everyone,
i would like to share some of my aquatic friends i have.

i am very addicted and passionate to these aquatic underwater creatures, and to take care of them, i have already spent almost few thousand till now! i started off young with a lot of fish drawings, and i mean really a lot! at the same time, i'm always the super major problem to the pasar malam people who sells aquatic fishes there as i would stare very long and later throw my own slippers into their bucket (with fishes in it), this is because i like seeing them swimming around! haha!

finally, my mum bought me my own beta fishes for a beginning to ease my addictive to fishes. later when i got the hang of rearing them, i got myself 10-15 gold fishes, and some cichlids during my secondary school, then up to 4 flower horns with almost 6 tanks in my home (plus i kept 1 tank in my own bedroom)! back then my home was like an aquarium shop with a lot of my friends visit just to check out the fishes! but trust me, they were not abused or tortured by me, i keep them for good till they die.

below are some of my current fishes i am having. please feel free to share yours too! trust me, i would be very happy to see other people's fishes too!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mytank.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	10116   Click image for larger version

Name:	guppies1.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	142.2 KB
ID:	10117   Click image for larger version

Name:	guppies2.jpg
Views:	306