View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Do Cats Respond to Their Name Being Called?

How la I know? I call "Whiteeeee!!! Whiteeeeeeeee!!!" and he come one ...

Anyway, that pretty girl is Kotak Monster's girlfriend ... he very sayang her one ...

She came crying into my garden on day when she was still a very small baby, limping slowly because she hurt her front leg.

Was so very hungry she went straight towards my lion king's bowl while he was eating and gobbled up all his kibbles.

Luckily, the gentle giant didn't mind at all and just stood back, letting her eat all his food.

I then put her on one of my garden benches surrounded by plants and she crawled into a clay pipe to hide and rest.

Then suddenly came a stray male from I don't know where and there was a loud scream from her because he had bitten her from behind. I didn't know she had been bitten until a week later when the abscess from her wound oozed out pus! No wonder she minded every time I stroked her bum, poor girl. Had to take her to a clinic to clean out the pus properly. Sudah jatuh ditimpa tangga pulak ...

Her front leg soon healed, so did the bite wound ... but she refused to go away and is now a PR in my house.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B65JRM14.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	3229   Click image for larger version

Name:	B66CPL07.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	3230   Click image for larger version

Name:	B66CPL08.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	3231  
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies