View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 05:10 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Do Cats Respond to Their Name Being Called?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Hehe, furkids is right, you know, vivien. The smell of food will get your cat running to you. When I cook, Blackie, who's usually having his nap at that time, would come running to the kitchen and rubbed his scent on my legs, and on all the furniture in the kitchen. Then he'll park himself right under the stove. I have to get my mum to come and pick him up and carry him away as I'm afraid the oil from the wok might splatter on him. So very leceh each time.

And the weird thing is.....when my step-grandma visits us and she's the one cooking, he'll freeze halfway in the kitchen, look at her with a puzzled look like saying "why wrong person cooking" and then back track to the dining area. He won't rub the furniture or her legs but stay far away. I don't know why.
Maybe he still had the taste of your step-grandma's kungfu kick in his mouth ... you tak nampak aje ...
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies