View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 05:23 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Do Cats Respond to Their Name Being Called?

Furkidssssssssssssssssssssss!! Is that my Peterpan long lost cousin?? Kotak Monster??????

Poor girl!! Luckily your Kotak Monster didn't mind she ate his meal.good boy.She look like Blackie but female version

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
How la I know? I call "Whiteeeee!!! Whiteeeeeeeee!!!" and he come one ...

Anyway, that pretty girl is Kotak Monster's girlfriend ... he very sayang her one ...

She came crying into my garden on day when she was still a very small baby, limping slowly because she hurt her front leg.

Was so very hungry she went straight towards my lion king's bowl while he was eating and gobbled up all his kibbles.

Luckily, the gentle giant didn't mind at all and just stood back, letting her eat all his food.

I then put her on one of my garden benches surrounded by plants and she crawled into a clay pipe to hide and rest.

Then suddenly came a stray male from I don't know where and there was a loud scream from her because he had bitten her from behind. I didn't know she had been bitten until a week later when the abscess from her wound oozed out pus! No wonder she minded every time I stroked her bum, poor girl. Had to take her to a clinic to clean out the pus properly. Sudah jatuh ditimpa tangga pulak ...

Her front leg soon healed, so did the bite wound ... but she refused to go away and is now a PR in my house.