View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 12:21 PM
Animal Lover

Evangeline Ck is on a distinguished road
Red face Re: Pet adoption from Cameroon scammer

Hi MoonAngel,

I have the same case as you. I thought it was real and got cheated because I really feel to adopt the puppies. This is a very bad experience I've ever had.
Really have to be extra careful of this Eric Fua. They may use the different name maybe.

Now I let this person made me can't to be a kind person anymore, I thought at least I can find a shelter for the puppies, but at last got cheated. All their given info are same as what MoonAngel had mentioned, totally the same.

The person who puts for adoption called JUAN BESSAN- in Singapore, this is one of the puppy they posted in olx website http://bandarmaharani.olx.com.my/lov...-iid-464140305 . She said because of her 14yrs old son had passed away with her husband in a car accident. So she have no time to take care of the puppies. After she told me that she had sent the puppies to the agency, and keep asking me "did shipping company email you? please update me once the shipping company had informed you, because I am very worry about the puppies that they can't stay long with the agency..." After the second night she said she's going for business travel and will come back after 3 months.

I believe this guy/in group of people puts many puppies for adoption in olx website or maybe other pets adoptions website also. Because I had replied to few different puppies for adoption. They puts in oxl was stated in Malaysia like Johor/KL and etc. When they replied me said they are currently staying in Indonesia or other country. They told me they are using the same shipping agency. I thought Indo was too far away so I'm not dare to take the risk. Until the Juan Bessan replied me said she was in Singapore, so I thought it's just near KL so I'm choosing this.

So guys, please be aware of those pets adoption especially they are not in your country.

I just searched and found JUAN BESSAN from the internet, he is a Man, not a Woman. Or maybe they simply used people's name. I am so upset and feel so disappointed now.

Anyway, Thanks for MoonAngel too, I am late to read your forum, if not I won't happened the same thing.