View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 02:27 AM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve
Default Re: Kindle & e-Book Reader Review

Good info. Andy. Thank you. I'm a reader as well at least lessen the books piling up around here.
I might be getting Kindle or any e-book reader in the market but as you have mentioned Kindle got a lot of pros' worth to try and cheaper as well.
I have to agree with glaring in iPad's screen, it is very tiring.

I'm glad we are living in paperless tech, at least no more cutting trees and yes, the awful smell coming from the paper. Book prices are rocketing high as well unless it's under promotion. Additionally, I have a curious kitten that loves to involve herself in everything I do, tearing it accidentally by her claw wont be a fuss anymore after getting one.

But a game or a movie on-the-go wont hurt to try my hubby' s iPad when he's asleep...he's totally addicted with it right now(LOL)