View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 02:13 AM
Animal Lover

venny1010 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Looking for hamster for adoption .... any breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsoo View Post
Hi,

I'm an animal lover with years of experiences in dogs, cats, fishes, birds, tortoise etc. But when it comes to hamster....It's totally '0'. Reason being i have rodent-phobia (I don't know what is the term calls) including rabbit.

But recently, I'd overcome my fear (thanx to my darling who give me lotza encouragement and extremely patient) and even start to like hamsters! They are sooooo cute and I'm amazed with their intelligent.

Now that I have fallen in love with hamster, I'd like to look for a pair to adopt (dun worry, I'd done my research. i'd been to lotza petshop to inquire on how to take care od pet hamster). Anyone with baby hamster for adoption, pls contact me at 012-2255831 (I'm residing nr Subang USJ). Any types of hamster will do. I love them all!

Preferably if cage is included in adoption. Not that I'm being a cheapskate, it's just that it is my 1st time keeping hamster as pet, so i dun wanna invest too much $$$. But if you wanna a token of appreciation, I'll be happy to give
Hi angelsoo!

glad to hear that you are a true animal lover! to overcome your own fear its not easy! but you did it! congratulations!

i have 4 hamsters babies. the mummy just gave birth to them yesterday! :D
the mummy is winter gold (her fur is like goldish creamish colour) and the daddy is a roborovsky (greyish fur :D).

i dont mind giving to you a pair of babies, but you'll have to wait for them to grow fur and learns how to eat on their own. (maybe about a month?)
the mummy and daddy dont bite people. they are quite friendly and tamed.
and i cant give you a cage , cause i keep them in an aquarium .
BUT i can recommend to you a pet shop (or two!) that is selling hamsters cages with a reasonable price (about rm30-50?) but its not those fashionable, with lots of toys or loops for hamsters to play. Its just a normal cage ( very nice colours tho! ) with the running wheel, bowl, drinking bottle, the basics larh. im quite close with the shop owner, so maybe i can get a 10% discount or so :))))))

btw, im staying in Klang.