View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 02:33 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Encouraged the public to lodge reports if you "Suspect" knew of any Bogus Vets.or Petshop Fake V

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Shameful ... but the sad thing is that there are some people who willingly allow themselves to be "suckered" because in their hearts, they secretly harbour unrealistically high hopes of winning the prize. People whose eyes are somehow blinded by greed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferris Wheel View Post
It amazes me how this person is so "muka tembok". This person not only continue to stand-wet-strand "menegakkan benang yang basah" while knowingly IT'S A SIN to collaborate with such evil, and yet had the guts to invite other people to join. All just because this person's cat had in the past won a prize. VERY SHAMEFUL! I wonder where that "courage" and "ilmu muka tembok" came from.
Amazing right! Unbelievable. But I still strongly believe no one will do things for others and not expecting anything. ... ( tak termasuk yang di cloud 9 in love.. itu memang lain..hahaha)