View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 01:05 AM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Aquarium lasted only 5 hours!

Dear All,
Fasting today? Ngelat ekk.. hehe. Just want to share story hari ni. It happened today. My Argo, had some fungus the whole body. Mcm bijik2 tumbuh.. This is his 2nd time. 1st time about 4 months ago. So I call vet dulu, how come it reoccur, so the vet suggested might be due to stress. So now, im treating him with medofulvin 125 tablets.
This is argo

So other than that, in order to reduce Argo's stress, i bought small aquarium with some fish, complete with artificial tree, stones, bubbles motor.. cost me almost RM 100 (i heard that cats love to look at fish and help to reduce their stress.. betul ker)
Aquarium hehe..

So all four anak2bulus got so excited. They always gathered around look at the fish. I place the aquarium a little bit high so that they could not jump or touch, just look (this is what i thought.. hmm)

At 10.15 pm, tgh syok tgk CSI NY, prang! prang! Oooh the top glass got broken. Really dont know how it happened. So i did some CSI and come to the conclusion who done it!
The culprit : Rimba.. because he's quite slim, the most active and curious, and he's the one who run away as the things broke!

And his partner in crime : Kilau.. because he also ran together with Rimba.. hehe

Came to conclusion, all this act had been approved and encourage by this Raldo.. because he didnt move a bit, even it is quite close to the aquarium, just lepak and look at me.. like willing to take the blame.. huuhh.

So this is my new aquarium after that 5 hours of excitement and thorough investigation.. hehe

Pity to Argo.. had to change it to plastic one tomorrow.. huhh.. hehe.