View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 07:41 AM
Animal Lover

Ferris Wheel is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MCFA (Mail-CFA wannabe) cat show.....8/8/10 - CANCELLED???

jasmine forever : if my info is correct, the last show was very successful because the ex-committees were very dedicated to make it a success. But now they have quit because they already uncover the shit (aka tahi) of Ismail Mohd Ali of MCFA, including not conducting club AGM. That is why you are seeing these problems that Ismail Mohd Ali claims that he can handle when in fact he cannot.

Look at what Sunway wrote in their FB :
>Sunway Pyramid As far as we know, there isn't any booking from them to have the cat show here. We are not aware when they say it's going to be here.
Tuesday at 17:28 ·

This was on 27-July. Sunway not aware that MCFA is claiming that cat show will be done there. And that no bookings nor discussions were ever held on this issue. So how can Ismail Mohd Ali claim that the show will be done there in Sunway & keep collecting money, when in fact they did not even approach Sunway to do the booking? This seriously is a breach of contract between participants and Ismail Mohd Ali. Like I said, he has been misleading & tricked us into paying, thinking that the show will be there when he NEVER had the intention nor confirmation. Yes, I'm sure you can sue him!

This much I can say. I know Ismail Mohd Ali. If the show is changed to other venue, he will give so many excuses like Sunway cheated him, Sunway already booked etc, etc. If show cancelled, he will say his sponsors fault not giving money in time (already twice buat show but still no money. Why? All go into own pocket?? Who is the auditor? Watch out, please...), and that Sunway cannot give commitment so for safety of participants' cats and comfort of the show, he had no choice to postpone it to find more suitable place to do the show. And I KNOW Ismail Mohd Ali - argue with him but HE WILL NEVER APOLOGIZE nor admit it's his fault. Always will be others' fault. I thinks the old committee had great pride in themselves not wanting to be involved with such person and quit the club.

When in fact, it's all lies. Sunway already confirmed on 27-July-2010 that no booking has ever been made. And Ismail Mohd Ali has been advertising this "show at Sunway" at MCFA website since end April/early May! Is that not cheating?

Ismail Mohd Ali penipu besar great liar.