View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 09:32 PM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road
Default Re: May You Rot In Hell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Vivien,today I came back from work and I heard a loud kitten scream.I saw 2 boys from our apartment area poking the kitten with pen.I swing my briefcase and smack their head. I have a heated arguement with their parents. They scolded me because what I did to their sons.Actually this was not the first time they boys poke the kitten/cat with pen but today I cannot tahan anymore.normally I just shouted at them. I told their parents,how do you feel if i poke you with the pen?? I immediately take out a pen from my bag and poke at the wife's finger.aiyoh!! I told,this evening was a dramalah.all my neighbour came out to see what happen. I told them if they are not happy let's go to the police station.That shut them up and leave immediately.

My day was ruined by looking all these pics and the boys action added my anger.benci,benci,benci
June you are angry but i'm glad you spoke up and took action against those stupid boys. Their parents are ignorant fools too and should be teaching them the value of compassion and how to respect living things. On the day that my college housemate and i found my ninja fatty, he was about 6 weeks old and being poked and prodded with those large metal tongs that people use to pick up burning garbage. A grown man and woman were the ones doing this with their children watching. They then put him in a plastic bag like he was trash and the man walked off. Children learn from their parents. Luckily we were there that day and saved my darling boy from them. So i say continue to speak out against animal abuse. You're doing a good thing. Don't be angry for too long k. Those people are not worth it. Let's all channel our anger into productive energy and help anyway we can.