View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 05:10 AM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default Re: Terminator Salvation

For me movie ni best but only average for me, i mean tak se bomb Transformer, ntahla, rasa nak membanding dengan movie tu plak...
But Sam definitely steals the show from Christian Bale, kalau baca review dekat most papers for sure akan terbaca ramai yang puji lakonan Sam...
Terminator:Salvation full of action and memang we can't skip a beat pun of this movie cause kalau tak memang rugi la...
The part where i felt average about this movie was logically time dorg dekat port Skynet, kenapa ada 2 ke 3 robots je yang serang dorang? Where did the large robots go? Where's the Mototerminator? The flying terminator ship? Where? Where? Come on! Gimme more! Emo skit..
Zee ada baca movie review from The Star last week pasal movie ni, and sadly to say i agree with every word the writer wrote, it is just 3 out of 5 stars...
By the time Transformer 2 keluar for sure this movie will be forgotten and I think it was good yang Terminator : Salvation tak kuar at the same time of Transformer 2, if not I doubt Terminator would hit da bomb....
Owh, FYI and this is a fact, even Night At The Museum 2 opening hit the #1 box office, pushing Terminator : Salvation to #2...
Eh, but don't take my words 100% la, Zee enjoy tengok Terminator : Salvation dekat cinema gak, the effects was awesome, full of action that you can't miss even a second..