View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 04:45 PM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve
Default Re: My cat is losing hair and has little scabs on his body

Hi Qitqat,

Ashanta's case 1 week but different cats different approach and results. You know your cat well. A visit to vet is really a big help!
The doctor can tell you what he is suffering from and how long it takes for him to be OK. They have skin analysis nowadays that makes their job and the cat - easier for their treatment.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Eve

Quote:
Originally Posted by qitqat View Post
Blackie, I think he was grieving coz he was grooming excessively & always coming into my room looking for her (coz only the mother was allowed to hangout in the bedroom). He prolly think I was hiding her as he was sniffing around & insisted I open all doors & drawers by frantically scratching on them.

Ok EPO sounds promising. Eve, Ashanta looks so much better! Thanks everyone for sharing. Really appreciate it Could I know how long I should wait for results before I start panicking again ? He's been semi bald for too long as it is . As for suppliments, he's been taking kitzyme conditioning tables & I just started giving him (I totally forgot the brand) a tablespoon of fishy paste rich in omega 3 on every other day.

He's on medication right now & I can see that he's a lil mellow and less clingy. I hope that's a normal reaction.