View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 05:28 PM
Animal Lover

stonestone is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dog license (dbkl)

Mrsdolittle,

Thanks for the info.

My dog is 5 months old. Honestly, I have no idea why does he bark when he sees people. But he'll go crazy when he sees cats. And there are lots of cats around (not sure if they are owned or strays). I can still make him sit when he see people, but not cats.

I just don't understand why he would bark at the same people everyday. My neighbour is a very rajin muslim. He would go for his prayers in the nearby surau and would without fail pass by our house at the appointed hours. That being said, my dog, would without fail, bark at him. I guess he's just being a very good guard dog, so I can't really blame him...

Thank goodness my next door neighbours are ok with my dog barking. They even said that it's good because he'll be watching over their house also. (They are the ones who said it first) I'm just worried of my Malay neighbours who stay 2 houses + a few houses away from mine. Not every Malay are as considerate as our forumers here.

About the howling dog, are you saying there are ... things... all over the place during the Azan?....... Gulp! Maybe my dog's eyes can't see yet.