View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 12:38 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: The Story of Jack Sparrow, The One-Eye Pirate Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post

My part here is peanut compare to the heart of Cookie & off coz Blackie007 too. My New year Motto will be wishing for more Cookies like Cookie, hehe....

Jimmy, if your part is peanut, then mine is just a grain of sand. It's you and Cookie who deserve the praises. You, for giving Captainn Jack Sparrow Hawk a 2nd chance for a better life, and Cookie for opening up her heart and home to him.

Merry X'mas & Happy New Year to you too
OMG!!! Queenie's name is so long????????!!!! *eyes wide as saucers*
But all your cats sure have glamourous names. And Queenie's full name suits her very well. Yes, I remember her, but not her name as I believe Cookie and I were introduced to more than 30 cats within 5 hours!!! Ok, maybe I exaggerate.....but it sure feels like 30 cats.

Wish I had known you 3 years ago, then I could have asked for some name suggestions for Blackie, hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
Well!! I don't assume you gonna call him by his full name at all time, haha... I don't know if you still remember Queenie the very long hair manja silver girl in the nursery room, her full name is Enko Queen Of The Night, haha...

Hahaha, Cookie, I can see you are asserting yourself as the alter ego of Jack Sparrow Hawk. Ok, I shall relinquish my pretense of being Captain Jack over to the real Captain Jack Sparrow Hawk.....*removing my eye-patch, hat, cape and sword over to the real Jack Sparrow Hawk*

I shall call you Captain Jack, since you're going to loose that very precious part of you in 4 days' time.....hahahah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
err, Mr 007, my vet gave me that title of Captainship when the appointment was made -- to compensate for that very, very important part of me he is going to remove on Christmas Day before I go home.

Well, if my full name is too much of a mouthful, you may call me Jack Sparrow minus the title and last name; after all part of my front is already missing and my back part will be missing soon.

Thanks Jimmy, you say such nice things about me.

Yes, Jimmy, I remember that one when you described Queenie. I don't remember names, only faces, colours, markings and mannerisms because there were so many. Too mind-boggling to remember all their names. I enjoyed stroking and hugging them - very satisfying. Thanks Jimmy.