View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 03:58 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Been very busy the last few days entertaining my guests from outstation was shock to see how much action I missed here.

Firstly I like to point out to Pakcu that I don’t see anything racist here & please don’t further mock our intelligence, we know what you are trying to do. What I don’t understand is since when Pakcu had the right to subcontract a spay/ neuter job entrusted to him & to make thing worst he don’t even know if his friend is a certified vet, with a big question mark. Probably Pakcu shud tell us what does he think of his friend Imadi now. The same shud goes to everyone for the sake of the animals shud not protect this unethical breeders & pet shops just bcoz they are their friends & close their eyes to the abuse of the animals by them.

Secondly I wud like to make some correction here as I believe many don’t know there is no such thing as certified breeder but only registered cattery name breeder. Since no registry does monitor breeders ethic & no register cattery name breeders need to graduate to be one.

I believe at least 80-90 over percent registered breeders in this country are BYB or kitty mill. There is no such thing as registered cattery breeders are automatically ethical breeder, so.. you see these breeders can also be BYB or kitty mill. I can give you an example that the 2 cat clubs in the country or rather only 1 now have many of their members who are truly BYB or kitty mill. I’m still very shock when I talk to most of the members of 1 of the oldest cat club in Malaysia (MCC) who don’t quite believe in spay/neuter & majority of them are BYB, whether some of you like it or not this is my honest opinion & it is the fact. I hope the very new generation of this club will reverse this very ill thinking & bring back grace & not disgrace to the cat club. So!! bear in mind the so call certified breeders can always be a BYB or kitty mill.

There are so many so call reputable breeders in this country who are actually BYB or kitty mill, it’s not hard to identify them but yet many ppl here choose to support them & ignore the fact. Imadi Pet Shop is 1 for sure & so is Trendy Pet Shop, cattery like Padipaddi as well as many others which I do not want to name all here. One of the worst things about them is not only how unethical their breeding is but also how they encourage more pet owners to be BYB. A lot of you know who Pakcu is & I will leave it to you all to tell us his ethic

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA