View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 03:16 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Calculate Your REAL Maxis & DiGi iPhone 4 Cost!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
Thanks Adrian!

Ah, I doubt the telcos would show you such calculations, as their plans are structured in a complex manner that gives you a lot of perceived value and features, and each telco always "wins" when comparing itself to the competitor, making consumers confused haha.

But ultimately, I believe what matters is the bottomline of how much you end up spending in addition to your current monthly usage, so the ideal plan varies for each consumer. Hopefully this calculator will help some people make a more informed decision and save a bit of money for them.

Please feel free to share this with your friends so more of them have a reason to visit our cute animals here!
Andy

That is why I am only attach to data plan ( RM38 Celcom ) and the voice + text is pay per use. Tho some people will say 20cents per text message is expensive compared to the plan yet my usage amounted only to RM30 per month max. Luckily I do not sign up for the plan..if not I am paying more than I use.

And as per Iphone plan. I still strongly believe that everything that comes in a package is 'cut throat'. I am strongly suggest to people to get your iphone or other smartphones to buy in cash ( once and for all ) and subscribe to only the data plan. You can just cut the line whenever you decide to stop using it. Activate today and deactivate tomorrow with no penalty. It is not hurt to save up bits bits, hopefully by the time you reach the amount, the phone will decrease in price also.

1 year on package plan is suicide, 2 years package plan is putting your head to be cut perhaps..