View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 12:44 PM
Petfinder Lifetime Member

kairul is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to kairul Send a message via Skype™ to kairul
Default Re: PetFinder Event: Pets @ Monorail - March 21st, 2009

Hello everyone...

Sorry for my late posting in this forum... Student's life is so hectic, I don't even have time to go online. And sorry for not being an active forum member. But one thing for sure, I am a die-hard-member of petfinder and petfinder will always be in my heart.hehe..

Anyway, the event was great. I love meeting a lot of people and promoting petfinder to them. It was not tiring, but I just couldn't stand the heat. It was so very hot! hehe..

It was amazing to meet some petfinder members: Daphne, Mia, Vivien and Amanda. Not to forget, Shan Hui and Ezer. Ezer even asked Andy whther I am a forum member..hehe..It was great to see all of you. And I agreed with Andy, Amanda is very energetic despite the heat..

If there is any such event in the future, for sure I'm going to join if I free. Petfinder and me cannot be separated anymore...hehe..

I bought two tortoises and I'm gonna take good care of those pets so that they will reminds me of the good memories during pets@monorail...

p/s: sorry guys. i might not be able to join the gathering coz' my final exam will start on 20th April. But I'll check later to see if I can sneak out n go to the gathering.. It all depends on the exam's schedule. Hopefully I can make it..