View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 09:51 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Dog Friendly Restaurant, Please come visit

Thanks so much for your kind wishes & concern, Maneki. Blackie & I really appreciate it.

Blackie still did not come out of hiding this morning, and at noon today, we moved the furnitures and hubby caught him and we quickly stuffed him inside his carrier bag before he got away again.

As his regular vet is closed today, we took him to Dr Prem at Gasing Veterinary Hospital, recommended by a friend.

He has a fever. His temperature reading is 39.8 degrees Celcius. Dr Prem said since he's an indoors cat, he will not do any blood tests unless his temperature reading shot above 40 degrees. He has given Blackie some antibiotics and has asked me to monitor Blackie's temperature. He said if Blackie's temperature were to continue to climb by tomorrow morning, I am to give him a call and rush Blackie back to the hospital for blood tests.

At 9-ish just now, I managed to persuade Blackie to drink some warm water & he took 3 small cubes of his favourite treat, Angel Salmon Sashimi. He has not eaten or drunk since his breakfast yesterday at 7am, so I'm going to keep trying to persuade him to drink and eat more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
Wah! Sure, Bond goes undercover now and then, but this sounds worrisome. Please tell us that Blackie has already gotten over a fleeting ailment!

With all my best wishes for 007's health...