View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 10:36 AM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road
Default Re: need help helping strays. Pls..

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Slight correction, Sis ... 4 (FOUR) months ... they can get into trouble as early as 4 months!

Caroline's girls all got into trouble right at 4 months (I think the guys all couldn't resist them because like Mama, they were all such lookers!) and being a newbie Papa who was advised by so-called oldies Makciks and Kakaks that "Nah, the book and vet kata 6 months!", I was still goyang kaki, thinking my girls were still little girls!

My, my, I had to rush all of them to the clinic for spaying when their tum-tum still seemed buncit and (horror of horrors!) appeared to be growing even after deworming!

And I saw my poor little helpless, crouching and dazed Tiger (still a little small baby not even knowing what was happening) being dragged by the scruff by a male more than 4 times her size (she tried to hide under a car) out of her hiding place. I ran after and gave that guy hell!

The vet told me that all my little pretties had between 4-5 foetuses in them and one of them had been over 1 month.
OMG!!!! i didn't know a male cat would do that!!! they're that aggressive? kidnap and rape????